We are a fast-growing start-up backed by leading investors including the Australian Government’s Clean Energy Finance Corporation. We are on the path to becoming one of the leading global businesses in supporting nature-based solutions to climate change. We are expanding at pace with rapidly accelerating demand from companies, financial institutions, and landowners around the world.
Our mission is to make every hectare of land count towards achieving global climate, biodiversity, and food security goals. We build a digital twin of natural assets to support decision making and investment in the restoration of soils, biodiversity, and water resources globally at all scales.
Our completely remote platform provides detailed evidence of what is happening on the ground and our game-changing MRV methodology produces scientifically robust, high-quality metrics. We help farmers increase resilience, financial institutions provide green lending and agricultural supply chains become carbon neutral and biodiversity positive.
Our team is composed of global experts who are passionate about delivering real solutions to climate change. Our Founder and Chief Scientist is the former Chief Scientist for UNEP and Executive Director of the European Environment Agency. Our management team includes previous CEOs of global energy companies, heads of business development and technology at successful global data businesses and start-ups.
We are looking for an outstanding, motivated, and passionate Product/Proposition Manager with a strong desire to drive change at scale and make a positive impact on the world.
This role presents the opportunity to have both a meaningful impact on climate solutions and also share in our rapidly-expanding growth, with the successful candidate to be offered share options at an early stage in our company journey.
Your responsibilities will include developing our proposition for financial services and carbon markets globally; driving enterprise level agreements with our institutional customers; engaging customers and partners across the value chain; and developing our suite of products to provide indicators of carbon, biodiversity, and water to financial and carbon markets.
You will be an excellent communicator, commercially minded, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, able to drive exponential growth and keen to develop our global go-to-market strategy for the financial and carbon markets.
This role is based in the United Kingdom ideally in London. The team works out of the UK, Continental Europe, Australia, Canada, the Middle East, and Africa and all speak English fluently. This role reports into our Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer.
What does the job involve?
- Drive engagement and pilots with flagship companies in financial services
- Articulate the global go-to-market strategy for financial services
- Understand, articulate, and prioritise all user requirements and product innovation specifications across financial services and natural capital/carbon markets
- Develop appropriate product pricing and commercials
- Develop marketing strategy including communications, product launch planning and marketing materials for the United Kingdom and in coordination with global team
- Engage with regulators and other relevant certification bodies
What skills and experience do I need?
- Commercial acumen and demonstrable success in high growth businesses
- Experience delivering products / projects to global financial institutions and large corporations
- Experience working collaboratively and successfully in diverse environments with R&D, engineering and business development teams situated around the world
- Experience with end user engagement and articulating, documenting and prioritising user requirements
- Clear communicator and networker, with excellent verbal and written skills, able to effectively engage with all stakeholders and with gravitas when presenting to customers, senior executives, and c-level audiences
The ideal candidate will also have experience in some of these areas:
- Product / project management experience
- Start-up / Scale-up experience
- Degree in technology from top tier university with a financial / scientific background
To apply please contact us at email@example.com with your CV.