Our mission is to make every hectare of land count towards achieving global climate, biodiversity, and food security goals. We build digital twins of natural assets to support decision making and investment in the restoration of soils, biodiversity, and water resources globally at all scales.
Our completely remote platform provides detailed evidence of what is happening on the ground and our game-changing MRV methodology produces scientifically robust, high-quality metrics. We help farmers increase resilience, financial institutions provide green lending and agricultural supply chains become carbon neutral and biodiversity positive.
We are a fast-growing start-up backed by the Australian Government’s Clean Energy Finance Corporation and other leading investors. We aspire to be one of the leading global businesses in supporting nature-based solutions to climate change. We are expanding at pace with rapidly accelerating demand from companies, financial institutions, and landowners around the world.
Our team is composed of global experts who are passionate about delivering real solutions to climate change. Our Founder and Chief Scientist is the former Chief Scientist for UNEP and Executive Director of the European Environment Agency. Our management team includes previous CEOs of global energy companies, heads of business development and technology at successful global data businesses and start-ups.
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and passionate program manager with a strong desire to rapidly drive change at scale and make a positive impact on the world.
You will enjoy working at pace, dealing with uncertainty, engaging diverse stakeholders across the globe.
Ours is a very exciting and rapidly evolving market, which requires exceptional program management, stakeholder engagement, and prioritisation.
We are looking for the right person so this role can be based anywhere within GMT+ or -3 although London would be preferable. We work out of the UK, Continental Europe, Australia, Canada, the Middle East, and Africa and all speak English fluently. This role reports into our Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer.
What does the job involve?
- Collaborate with country managers to: (i) identify key requirements, scope, and deliverables; (ii) plan required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for projects; and (iii) identify risks and opportunities
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage project plans to track progress
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What skills and experience do I need?
- Experience working collaboratively and successfully in diverse environments with R&D, engineering and business development teams situated around the world
- Proven working experience as a program or project manager
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
The ideal candidate will also have experience in some of these areas:
- Ag-Tech experience
- Start-up / Scale-up experience
- Advanced degree, preferably an MBA or Master’s degree in a business or scientific field
To apply please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.